It is Friday morning (here in Australia) and I knew I had been fluffing around this week and thought about feeling guilty about it. But I knew I had done some awesome stuff as well.
So, I decided to write down what I have accomplished or achieved to motivate and inspire myself.
(Tip: it really works, I recommend doing this exercise!)
WHAT HAVE I ACHIEVED THIS WEEK?
This is what I have done in last 7 days.
• Over $1600 in sales. Wow! That is awesome and one of my biggest weeks to date and I didn’t even realise! Actually I have a $460 cheque in my purse. I should go bank that!
• Exercised 4 times. Running 3 times and another time went for an extra long walk (hour), just because I FELT like it!
• Journalled 4 times. That shit makes me happy.
• 18,577 Website hits for Angel Foods and 319 for this website (!) which has only been live 10 days.
• 500+ more email subscribers – grown by over 500 to 15760 for Angel Foods and have 152 for this website.
• 7 x Facebook lives! When normally I get 1 done a week I have really challenged and committed myself to 2 daily.
• 16 new enrolled students to the membership site. Wholly cow! That is more than twice my normal average. I think I have a new average!
• Recorded + edited 5 videos. Uploaded, published, done and dusted!
• 6 x blog posts. That is awesome, even though that is less than normal. (On 2 websites.)
• 6 x email newsletters. Again, that is less than normal but I’m still high 5’ing! (2 lists)
• 3 x mentoring clients this week.
• Spent 17 hours with the boyfriend. Plus all day Saturday with him and daughter. Loads of quality time there.
• Spent Sunday with mom. I haven’t seen her in 5 months.
Related article: Does Setting Income Goals Really Work?
CHALLENGE FOR YOU:
Comment below with what you have achieved this week (last 7 days). It is honestly more than you think!
THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!
Get more juicy + delicious inspiration and advice with occasional emails (plus virtual cupcakes), free tutorials, business tips, some promotional emails with products & services and my $ income reports AND how I earn over $7000 per month from my blog!