Here is a quick tutorial on how to get or save Facebook live video from a Facebook business page or out of a group to embed as a blog post or upload to YouTube, for example.
I love multi-purposing content. In all honesty, it is a really SMART use of your time and energy and who doesn’t love that!
Me – I usually use 1 piece of content in at leat 5 different ways (and up to 9 different ways).
How do I multi-purpose:
- Facebook live
- that can be shared with my Facebook group
- upload to YouTube
- embed in a blog post
- email out to subscribers
- share on Facebook
- share on Instagram
- pinned on Pinterest (+ be repinned via Tailwind app)
- tweeted to Twitter
- shared on LinkedIn
- shared on Google+
- Bonus points – it could become an opt-in,
- upload to Vimeo and become part of a paid digital product (membership site, course, book, etc)
- and also a chapter in a book
- Or added to an automated email sequence.
Tutorial: How to Save Facebook Live Videos
- Post a live video on either Facebook business page or inside a Facebook group.
- On a PC click on the date/time that live video was posted.
- Either: In the URL add a ”m.” before ”facebook.com” and hit enter. Press play and right click ”save video”. Or if the video shows 3 dots on top right-hand side, click on that and ”save video”.
- It downloads to your ‘downloads folder’.
THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!
Get more juicy + delicious inspiration and advice with occasional emails (plus virtual cupcakes), free tutorials, business tips, some promotional emails with products & services and my $ income reports AND how I earn over $7000 per month from my blog!