Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, note that some of the links are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! Read my full disclosure policy here.
Welcome to the resources section, a curated list of tools, products or programs I strongly recommend for building + growing + living your blog + online business.
I have tested every recommendation on this page. These listed are 100% crucial to running my business and making me money or got me to where I am today.
Quick Reference Resource List:
- Website: WordPress.org
- Hosting: Siteground
- Domain: GoDaddy or Crazy Domains
- Themes: Sparkling or Genesis Framework with Restored 316 (this website) or StudioPress or Foodie Pro
- Membership sites: MemberMouse
- Security: Sucuri
- Email Service Providers: MailChimp or ConvertKit
- Video Editing: Camtasia for PC or Mac
- Enroll in Blog Business School for step-by-step video training modules on how I built a $6k p/m blog business.
- Tailwind app for scheduling Pinterest pins
- How to Start a Blog & Make Money With It
#1 for hosting websites and blogs
All of my main income websites are hosted on Siteground. Why? Because they make it incredibly easy to get a new site up and running with their one-click automatic WordPress installation button.
You can use Siteground to host multiple domains – no need to pay more for hosting when starting another website! They also give great customer service. I have had ZERO downtime and it is a hosting service that supports website growth.
#1 for building email lists
ConvertKit is my number one recommendation for building an email list and sending email newsletters.
ConvertKit makes it easy to automatically add new emails subscribers from your website automatically plus creating an opt in takes 2 minutes. You can ‘tag’ email subscribers for selling cakes, tutorials, tools so they get the right email just for them.