I am on track for $100k this year.
I recently published my October income report (my 2nd biggest month yet with my blog @ $10,300+). I updated the 2018 year running tally and I’m at over $83k. If I make an average of $8500 per month, in the next 2 months, I hit $100k.
I made $83k in the last financial year (July 17 – June 18). And I have done that same money in 10 months, instead of 12. That’s about normal for me. About 10-20% organic consistent growth.
And because I know you will be wondering HOW I make that type of money:
- 60% memberships
- 20% digital products (eBooks, eCourses)
- 10% ad revenue
- 8% affiliate
- 2% coaching + sponsorship
That is with my main blog – Angel Foods – getting 80k page views per month and 18k email subscribers.
My goal for 2018. Guess what, it was $100k. I write (and rewrite my goals regularly – daily-ish).
- I earned $100k in 2018. (Stretch goal $120k and a super stretch goal of $140k)
- I earned $120k in 18/19 financial year (July to June). (Stretch goal $1240k and a super stretch goal of $150k)
I write monthly goals.
I write weekly goals.
I write daily goals.
Goals, stretch goals, super stretch goals.
I’m adding business retreats to the list of what is for sale, in 2019 (which I am ridiculously excited about!)
I’ve started a 3rd business – doTERRA essential oils – which I have a goal of $10k per month within 18 months.
I will start a cake business in 2019 when I move home to Proserpine.
It took me years (+ years) for me to get to $100k for 1 year. Since 2014.
And to be clear – I don’t make $100k – my company does. I pay expenses, I pay wages and tax and superannuation.
- Income Reports are here.
- How I have 500+ membership members
- How I Made $2430 in 2 weeks from a $10 PDF
- How I made $83k in last financial year–
- 7 tips on how I went from $15k to $60k in 12 months –
- RETREATS – Business 3-day retreats in Whitsundays in 2019, less than $1k including accommodation, food and wine!
THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!
Get more juicy + delicious inspiration and advice with occasional emails (plus virtual cupcakes), free tutorials, business tips, some promotional emails with products & services and my $ income reports AND how I earn over $7000 per month from my blog!