Last month everything plateaued – email subscribers, income, membership enrollments, page views (to be fair, it has for a while). I wondered where I went wrong. I had self-doubt, fear of failure and loads of worse case scenarios slap me across the face.
It wasn’t until I chatted to 2 mastermind and accountability friends that I realised why. They asked me 2 pretty simple questions.
- What gives you energy?
- Did you do goals last month? No. Well, do you think that has something to do with it?
I had stepped away from my #1 goal – of working from my highest self. Creating high quality content. To work on other projects – SEO, EOFY, membership audit, website re-jig and completely took content creation out of my calendar. Which is the very foundation of my business. Which is what gives me energy and is exactly why I do what I do.
My seventh sense is content creation. And I was denying myself that, for the sake of admin tasks.
2017 Goals Update & July Goals
- $9000 gross income
- 40 x CBS new enrolled members
- 6 x BBS new enrolled members (you a blogger? You will want this.)
- Work 4 days per week and max 30 hours per week
- Read 2 books
- Journal daily
- Eat natural/plant based amazing food, that I deserve and gives me natural energy and doesn’t make me nauseous!
- Walking 5 x week
- 4 x podcast episodes (weekly schedule)
- Re-work more of the website
- Marketing Month free training with daily FB lives
- Spend more time in mastermind
- Go to mastermind retreat
THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!
Get more juicy + delicious inspiration and advice with occasional emails (plus virtual cupcakes), free tutorials, business tips, some promotional emails with products & services and my $ income reports AND how I earn over $7000 per month from my blog!