Last night we fell asleep holding hands
The last week or so has been hard on the custody front.
To be fair, it hasn’t been any rougher than any other part of the journey. Just the last week is the freshest and therefore feels hardest.
Like a rollercoaster ride, that I wanted off WAY back. And now, closer to the end, kinda just holding on for dear life.
To hottie boyfriends hand.
We don’t fall asleep holding hands every night. But most nights we do.
Lately we have been saying ‘’I love you’’ to the tune of 20+ times per day. Maybe that is another way of ‘holding on’.
I am so *so* thankful to have found this man. He is such a good person and such a good dad. He tells me he loves me, as often as he can.
And I can’t wait to spend the next 40+ years of my life…
Falling asleep holding hands.
BREAKDOWN OR BREAKTHROUGH
December I had a nervous breakdown.
Whatever you want to call it. My body stopped working. And I had unexpected time off with what I call ‘’being unwell’’.
It was hard to explain to anyone. The best I could do was ‘like the flu, but with no other flu symptoms’.
I slept. Hardcore. 15 years per day.
I spent a week or more horizontal.
I called it a breakdown. Mum said I should call it a breakthrough. I’m not sure how (yet).
I had a week off work. And then another week.
When I did a little bit of work, I was quickly exhausted. Shortness of breath. Head fog. Tight in the chest. Head spins. Weary. Needed to lie down (and I NEVER do that). Lie down for hours. Sitting on the couch won’t do it.
So, I was gentle with myself and give myself to after the end-of-year stuff. Just doing little bits.
I remembered my sister story of when she couldn’t work during her pregnancy and would just work1 or 2 hours, here and there. And still her six figure company survived and thrived. I thought ‘if she can do it, then I can, too’. I can just work a few hours.
And I felt good. I felt better. So I started working normally. Nope, my body rejected that and said ‘you are working just half a day’ and then STOP. If you don’t stop I will stop you.
I ignored my body yesterday with good ol’ Aussie ‘’it’ll be right, mate’’. By 4pm it wasn’t alright. It was wrong. Severely unwell. Like the flu. But not.
So, for this foreseeable future, I’ll be working less hours. Half days. Working smarter, not harder. Productive. Concentrating on the 80/20 rule.
DECEMBER INCOME REPORT
TOTAL INCOME $6463.33
CBS – Cake Business School
BBS – Blog Business School
|of TOTAL $6463.33|
|CBS 1-year||$ 252.00||9%||4%|
|CBS recurring||$ 2,196.00||75%||34%|
|CBS x $1 trial||$ 28.00||1%||1%|
|BBS recurring||$ 54.00||1%||1%|
|$10 Bundle deal||$ 56.00||7%||1%|
|Cupcake Business In A Box||$ 288.00||37%||4%|
|Startup Kit||$ 295.50||38%||4%|
|Caker Mastermind||$ 100.00||12%||1%|
|AD REVENUE||$ 2098.14||32%|
|Ultimate Bundles||$ 238.66||36%||3.5%|
- Related article: How I Made $2430 in Sales from a $10 Product
- Related article: ConvertKit Demo & Review
- Related article: Bluehost Suck. Why I Migrated to Siteground
- Related article: How I Have Nearly 300 Membership Members & Make $ Thousands Monthly
Memberships are still biggest income earner at 45%.
Ad revenue was second biggest and doubled this month, as I think I received a double payout (that I got January earnings at end of December). I haven’t actually investigated this and honestly, I was happy for the bump in income.
December MMA didn’t go to plan as shared in last months income report. I set goals and I didn’t hit them. That is normal and I will still keep setting goals and I will still keep trying to hit them. Nothing is ‘perfect’ and things barely ever work out. Plus I have updated the goals I set last month for January.
HERE IS MY LIST OF PLANS FOR MMA (Money Making Activities)
- Blog Business School – 1-year half price and $6,000 prize pack promo, goal of 100 x 1-year enrolments at $97 plus 30 x $1 trial members, from 1-31 December
- Cake Business School – a limited time deal/bonus, goal of 20 x 1-year enrolments at $197, from 26-31 December
- Mastermind – for business owners, goal of 20 x members
- Markets & Events workshop – for cake decorators, goal of 40 x sales at $27, from 7-14th January
- One-to-one – mentoring sessions for cake decorators, goal of 10 spots for the month
- CBS deal (of some sort … still to work out the details)
- 2 x $10 deals in CBS Facebook group
- Price. Market. Sell. – live cake decorating course round, a goal of 30 x sales, from 10 Jan – 30 Jan
- Blog Business School – fast acting, limited time deal (of some sort … still to work out the details)
THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!
Get more juicy + delicious inspiration and advice with occasional emails (plus virtual cupcakes), free tutorials, business tips, some promotional emails with products & services and my $ income reports AND how I earn over $7000 per month from my blog!