I absolutely love ConvertKit. It is a brilliant email service provider, for collecting emails, creating landing pages (I can in 2 minutes flat) and for converting email subscribers into sales! Ca-ching!
I have been using ConvertKit since April 2016 and am head over heels in love with ConvertKit. (I’m not kidding).
It has soooo many brilliant features. It is easy (ridiculously easy) to use and understand, makes your statistics and analytics simple and right at your fingertips. And it comes will brilliant automation with higher-level features of systems that cost up to 10 x times the cost of ConvertKit. (I use to have one of them!)
Related article: How to Start an Email Newsletter (& Making Sales Through Emails!)
Mainly why I love ConvertKit:
- I can create a new landing page in 2 minutes flat! (Otherwise known as a signup page or opt in.) I show you exactly how to do this inside Blog Business School.)
- Free migration service for a certain email list size
- AH-mazing customer service (they feel like family to me. I have chatted to Matt on Skype several times!)
- Automation, tagging, sequences are ridiculously easy. Like childs play. (Normally I have a steep learning curve. Not with CK!)
- I can create content upgrades (blog specific opt ins ) in less than 10 minutes which converts at 10-40% and equals about 2,000 organic new subscribers per month! (Again, I show you how in Blog Business School.)
I love the tagging and segmenting and it’s perfect for all user skill levels, whether start up or seasoned professional, you have got to use ConvertKit.
ConvertKit Review & Demo
You can have a look at ConvertKit yourself at the link here.
THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!
Get more juicy + delicious inspiration and advice with occasional emails (plus virtual cupcakes), free tutorials, business tips, some promotional emails with products & services and my $ income reports AND how I earn over $7000 per month from my blog!