I write. I create. I blog. I sell.
And I’m hungry for more.
Creating + Selling + Marketing is my jam…
If it has to do with creating, marketing or making money, I can help.
You’re here because –
- You have no idea of how to get a business started or what to do?
- you feel frustrated in your sweet business because you can’t see return on investment?
- Business is crazy, you have work coming out your ears, wondering how you can do it all?’’
- Marketing, Lead Generation and Passive Income intrigue you.
- just checking this Rebekah chick out, in all honesty.
*Woot! Woot!* All the above are correct. Read on!
Hi, I’m Rebekah, and I believe anyone can make sweet business of their dreams. With positive support + business know-how unlocking your passion.
Through high quality, easy to understand, actionable information and courses, I teach women how to build their sweet business of their dreams.
It is my goal to help creators & bloggers & entrepreneurs grow their own business, so that it is profitable and fun. It is your dream, turned into reality with some help along the way…
( … Here’s who I really am)
I’m a country girl from Proserpine, North Queensland, now living in Brisbane. I am an introvert who loves to dress up and has a knack for (and have qualifications for) sweets and business. I have had 7 years as a business owner of 3 businesses, a company director and blogging for 4 years.
I love cuddling my man, eating truck loads of vegetables, and learning and curling up with a book. I love drinking tea (ummm, with cupcakes), David Attenborough, hand written notes, going to bed early. A good day is pyjama day with a movie.
Everything happens for a reason. If it doesn’t work, change it. Words I live my life by.
Who is Rebekah? My (slightly) Unusual Story…
There was no such thing as an overnight success. Numbers don’t mean anything when actions can speak louder than words.
- I make over $5 000 per month from a blog
- I have worked in a business for over 15 years (started when I was 13) and am a qualified baker & pastry cook. (Kinda proud of the fact I finished the Qualification in 2.5 years.)
- Serial entrepreneur previously having a cleaning business, home day care business and cooking business – At 30 yo with no money, no job and no home, I started a cake business.
- 9 months later, I had franchised my business model and had 1st franchisee. Yep, super doper crazy. Within 2 years had sold 12 franchises.
- My cakes turned into a franchise, the franchise turned into a blog, the blog turned into a business that pays me a full time income.
- Got to really know my strengths – a teacher. I found my naturally rocking teaching skills in the business of blogging.
- I create, capture and convert like crazy.
- Through years of testing & tweaking and many failures, share what is working for me.
- I call myself a creating & selling machine!
My goal is simple: share what works and what doesn’t work that has helped me grow my online business.
Here’s how I know what I am talking about.
Since starting a cake business in 2010, franchising in 2011, signing 12 Franchisees (in 2 years), on YouTube Angel Foods TV Channel has over 11 000+ Subscribers and 1 400 000 + views, 15 000 on the email list, 10 000 Facebook fans, 6000 Facebook group members, over 250 membership enrolled students (making sales daily) created & written eBooks + eCourses, launched 4 websites, Amazon #1 Best Seller Kindle Book, a website that gets 230,000 hits per month highly targeted traffic, with Google ranking #1.
Oh, and it is the best fun!
This is why I say – I write, I create, I sell and I’m hungry for more.
Who do I help?
From newbies, YouTube superstars, food blogger wanna-bies, cake celebrities, business owners, shop fronts, qualified, hobbyists and entrepreneurs.
I want you to use my success and my failures to help you reach your business goals.
That is why I publish my income reports each month so that you can see exactly how I make my money and what is working for me.
Your not too late.
Don’t worry you aren’t too late to the online business ‘game’.
Get started here.
Work With Me
Don’t know (exactly) what you want, but know things have to change?
I am open to:
- business consulting – mentoring session/s
- sponsored posts
- affiliates and joint venture partners
- contributing writers on this blog
- myself writing for your blog
- working together
THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!
Get more juicy + delicious inspiration and advice with occasional emails (plus virtual cupcakes), free tutorials, business tips, some promotional emails with products & services and my $ income reports AND how I earn over $7000 per month from my blog!